Converge Supply Chain Series event on 2/13/20
Current Trends & Challenges in Commercial Supply Chain Launch Preparation
In preparing for commercial launch, emerging life science companies face unique obstacles due to clinical, regulatory, operational and market uncertainties that can cause delays or inhibit success of the launch altogether. Current business strategies and patient outcomes-focused models place added demands and constraints on the commercial supply chain.
Join Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CMC, QA, Finance, and IT peers along with Converge Consulting to discuss industry trends and lessons learned from recent examples of building commercial supply chains for launch. This includes proven tips for success as your organization commercializes drug candidates and looks toward becoming a multiproduct global business.
Trends we are seeing include:
- Planning for multiple launches in rapid succession
- Building a high-touch specialty supply chain for orphan and rare diseases
- Launch planning and preparation for combination products
- Operating with virtual and/or ultra-lean organizations
Challenges up for discussion:
- CMO management and governance
- Building risk management into launch processes
- Gating strategies for hiring and investment
- Direct-to-hospital and direct-to-patient strategies
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Venue: Boston Marriott Cambridge, 50 Broadway, Cambridge, MA
5:00p – Food, cocktails & networking
6:00p – Roundtable/presentation & discussion
7:30p – Networking
This is an open forum to discuss commercial launch preparation and supply chain practices.
Please share this invitation with your colleagues and team leads.
We look forward to seeing you in February.