There are constantly unforeseen risks inherent when planning for clinical supply. For instance, when the COVID-19 pandemic began, there was concern that supply chains would be disrupted. Overall supply chains remained operational but questions remained on how to manage demand and forecast through the pandemic. As the world slowly begins to open back up, the focus now needs to shift to understand what we’ve learned from the pandemic and past experience and how that knowledge can be applied as a default in mitigating risks moving forward.
This webinar brings together a panel of supply chain experts to bring insight into managing the uncertainty and risk that comes along with clinical supply decisions. Questions to be addressed include:
- What does it mean to have agility in supply chain?
- What have you learned from the pandemic?
- Are there trends you are seeing as a result?
- How are you forecasting for risk?
- How are you viewing short-term vs. long-term supply strategies?
- What is holding you back? How can this be overcome?